Creator Forum

Login

User not found
Hello User not found!
User not found

Home Forums Bragging Wall! Show us your best work! Skills exchange…My Marketing consultancy in exch for your Elementor web skills

• This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Ian.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Ian
    Participant

Hi there,

I’ve just purchased Elementor Pro and would like to build a simple music website (at least 2-3 pages). I’d like to find someone willing to do a few hours with me helping to build it with either templates or from scratch.

In return, I’m happy to help with my marketing knowledge, launch strategy or list/fan building if required for one of your projects.

I have a domain and hosting, and have installed WordPress and Elementor Pro, so am ready to start 🙂 Am interested in going live relatively quickly so one of the templates would probably be sufficient. I will need to install an HTML5 Audio Player as well for my music.

If you think we can help each other, please drop me a line. Prefer to start as soon as possible! 🙂

Thanks for reading,

Ian

Akeem
    Participant

Hello Ian

Nice to have your request. Can we have a further discussion on this as i could be of help relating to your request.
    Akeem

Ian
    Participant

Hi Akeem,

Thanks for responding to my post. Sure – what’s the best way to start the conversation? are you available via Skype or Zoom today?
    Ian

Ian
    Participant

Hi Akeem,

Can you conference call at 1 or 2pm Uk time?

Thanks,

Ian

Akeem
    Participant

Sure Ian

We can do a conference çall.

Let me have the call channel.
    Akeem

Akeem
    Participant

Skype hakumsskype

Akeem
    Participant

Username: hakumsskype

Ian
    Participant

Thanks Akeem,

I’m on ian.escario

I just connected on skype with you.

What time can you chat?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© Copyright 2024 – An Apples & Pears Company | Affiliate Disclosure

Search